Do you have a child or student with combined vision and hearing loss?
If so, make a referral to GSAP!
Who is eligible for the GSAP Registry?
- Vision loss can range from low vision to blindness, including Cortical Visual Impairment
- Hearing loss can range from mild to profound, including Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Any combination of these vision and hearing losses qualifies children and youth to be registered with GSAP
- Children / Students can also be registered as “needs further testing” for vision and/or hearing, while their vision and hearing abilities are being determined
What are some common diagnoses associated with combined vision and hearing loss?
- Complications of Prematurity
- Genetic syndromes / Hereditary disorders
- Birth Trauma
- Brain injury
- Infections (pre- or post-natal)
- Eye / Ear trauma
- or may be Unknown
To discuss a possible referral or to register a new child/student with GSAP, click: